Jamie-Lee Dance Company
Welcome toJamie-Lee Dance Company!
Below you will find all the relevant information needed. We look forward to seeing you.
Information about how Jamie-Lee Dance Company will operate the studios.
1. When heading to the studio please ensure you are not to early or not to late, you will walk into the main entrance doors in which spots will be marked out on the floor at a 2 meter distance. You will then come to the registration table and sign in. Once signed in your child can enter the studio whilst you walk out through the exit door.
2. Changing areas will be closed and there is now waiting arrears for parents to wait. There will be 10-15 minutes between each session for a full clean of the area and to ensure minimum crossovers.
3. When class ends all parents will be required to wait outside to pick up their child. Children will be sent out one at a time through the studio fire exit door. (please note we can not allow children to run out to their parents waiting in the car-park outside the black gates) due to safeguarding we have to ensure parents are picking up their children. Also if parked please can we asked you leave your car so we can see you.
4. Due to changing facilities being closed please can pupils keep belongings to a minimum. Drink bottles must be labeled to ensure that children with the same bottles don't drink from others. Labels will be available at the studio on arrival.
5. Safety is our main priority, visors will be worn by staff at the reception area, toilets and other surface areas including door handles, matts and tables will be cleaned after every use.
6. All children inside the studio will stay at a safe 2 meter distance. Spots will be made visible on the floor.
7. All new and existing parents will be required to sign the new enrolment form due to the changes and policies put in place, there will be allocated tables to fill these out. Once filled please hand them to the receptionist and walk out through the fire exit door.
8. All qualifications and documents, including risk assessments, first aid, safeguarding, DBS and public liability have been updated and are available to view at the studio.
Start date of new term: Monday 19th April 2021